The ambitious goal of the International Workshop on Analysis Tools and
Methodologies for Embedded and Real-time Systems is to create a common
ground and a community to collect methodologies, software tools, best
practices, data sets, application models, benchmarks and any other way
to improve comparability of results in the current practice of
research in real-time and embedded systems. People from industry are
also welcome to contribute with realistic data sets or methods coming
from their own experience, which in the midterm may serve as
benchmarks for assessing real-time research efforts.
- October 2013: The deadline for submitting to the WATERS Special Issue of JSA has been extended to November 15th, 2013.
- June, 25th 2013: The workshop proceedings are now available.
- June, 17th 2013: Information on the keynote speech is now available in the program.
- June, 6th 2013: The (tentative) program is now available.
- May, 28th 2013: Registration information now available - Early registration fee till May 31st!
- May, 27th 2013: Acceptance or reject notifications sent to authors.
- April, 25th 2013: Submission deadline extended to May, 3rd 2013
- April, 23rd 2013: Information on how to submit is now available
- March, 5th 2013: Call for Papers sent around
- February, 22nd 2013: The WATERS'13 Program Committee is
- February, 11th 2013: Workshop website linked to the
Satellite Workshops page.
- February, 8th 2013: An Elsevier JSA Special Issue will be
organised to collect the best contributions from the workshop.
- February, 6th 2013: The WATERS 2013 website is up (thanks
to Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna for hosting the website once again).