IEEE TII - RTNES Special Section - November'09 Call - Additional Material
On the integration of application level and
resource level QoS control for real-time
Tommaso Cucinotta, Luigi Palopoli, Luca Abeni, Dario Faggioli, Giuseppe Lipari
Any material available in this page may be used solely for the purpose
of verifying the results presented in the paper. Any other use of this
material should be authorized by the authors by means of a written
permission, unless otherwise explicitly stated in the material itself.
The authors decline any responsibility possibly arising from the use
of this material, comprising damages of any kind to the computers of
people who may want to compile and run the software components
available on this page.
Material used for the presented experimental results:
- Our Application-Level Contracts framework, implementing the outer-loop of the dual-loop QoS control scheme. It also contains the sample-app(-new) real-time application used for the experimental results. It relies on the Feedback-Based Scheduling Library. FRESCOR real-time scheduling framework.
- Our Feedback-Based Scheduling Library, implementing the inner loop of the dual-loop QoS control scheme. It relies on the FRESCOR real-time scheduling framework.
- Our streamer application, the real-time video acquisition and streaming application used for the experimental results.
- Our FRESCOR implementation over the Linux/AQuoSA platform. More information on the project website (see below).
- Our AQuoSA real-time scheduler for the Linux kernel, over which our dual-loop QoS control scheme has been implemented.
Links to related sites: