I'm an Assistant Professor at Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna - Pisa (Italy).
In March 2017 I received the PhD in Emerging Digital Technologies (curriculum Embedded Systems) at Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna, where I worked at the ReTiS Lab under the supervision of Prof. Giorgio Buttazzo.
Previously, I graduated cum Laude in 2013 in Computer Engineering at University of Pisa, within the excellence program.
In 2018, my PhD dissertation was honored with the EDAA Outstanding Dissertation Award in the area "New directions in software design and optimization for embedded, cyber-physical and secure systems".
I'm Co-founder and Technical Manager at Wriggle Solutions S.R.L.S.
My research is focused on Real-Time Embedded Systems.
In particular I'm working on:
- Real-time operating systems: design and implementation;
- Cyber-security and virtualization for embedded systems;
- Real-time schedulability analysis;
- Cyber-Physical Systems;
- Synchronization protocols.
Via G. Moruzzi 1, 56124 Pisa (PI), Italy
Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna (TeCiP Institute, ReTiS Laboratory)
Tel. +39 050 882 017
alessandro DOT biondi AT sssup DOT it
- I'll deliver a keynote speech at the 1st International Workshop on Real Time compliant Multi-Agent Systems (RTcMAS 2018), July 15th, Stockholm, Sweden