Every lecture will consist of two parts: the first part will be done by me explaining some new argument. During the second part, I will give a short assignment to be completed during the lecture.
Assignments given during the lectures must be handed over during the next lectures. They will be evaluated, and the result will be part of the candidate evaluation.
- Oct 2 Pthreads (basics)
- Oct 9
- Oct 16 Exercises on pthreads.
- Oct 23 Processes (fork, wait, signals, pipes)
- Oct 30 Sockets. Multi-thread servers
- Nov 6 RT-programming with pthreads
- Nov 13 Concurrent servers
- Nov 20 Final handing of assignments